Sunday, July 09, 2006

Tired, tired, tired

I’m hoping to actually have a bit of a weekend today, at last. I left for work at 10am yesterday and I got home at 11pm. I hadn’t realised quite how long I would end up being at work for and my head of unit was keen for me to go in today as well, but I have other things to do this morning and so wouldn’t be able to get into work until mid-afternoon. I was talking to the other person I was working with and saying that if I never got to have a bit of spare time I wouldn’t have any food etc because there is no-one else to go and sort those things for me. I wasn’t saying this in a “woe is me” type way, just talking about how, practically, this wasn’t very helpful for me. I do actually need some time to do some normal things like washing and buying food and so on. What it is to have such ambition in life.

So, unless I do end up going into work, I am going to try and think of something nice to do this afternoon and to just spend a bit of time existing and hopefully not thinking about work. There’s an exhibition I would quite like to go and have a look at and there are a couple of other things I can probably think of to do. My muscles feel very tired at the moment though so I might have to do something that doesn’t involve having to move very much. Here’s hoping for a peaceful and stress free day ahead.

No comments: