Friday, June 04, 2010

Development

Today I am going back to where I used to work to help them out with something and then next week giving a talk. My “personal development plan” for the year, as identified by my boss, is to spend time keeping in touch with where I used to work. To which I said “so basically you’re telling me I have to go and drink coffee with people”. Of course, I think it is also a bit of a double edged sword because the underlying message is that at some point I might need to go back there if the money runs out. So probably I shouldn’t be spending too much cash (my own, I might add. It isn’t that generous a development plan) on coffee in case I need it for other purposes at some point.

2 comments:

camilyn said...

Hi,

You've got an extremely great blog. Most people don't understand what mind power can do to one's success Start directing the brilliant power within your mind and subconscious mind to build the living you desire with our Mind Power training technique. Get the Free of charge Mp3, E-Course and CD currently and commence directing the power of one's mind and subconscious mind to build the life you need - in 7-simple actions.

Mano said...

Hi,

You've an incredibly wonderful weblog. To turn into a profitable person the simple issue is usually to have positive thinking.