Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Singing

I have realised that going on holiday once a month is something I could really get used to. I do actually have a couple of days off at the end of May (one of them being the Bank Holiday Monday), but it is nearly nine weeks until my holiday to Canada. I don’t know how I will cope. Of course, I do have a new job to start before then, so the time will probably fly by, but I still think I should be booking a holiday for June or maybe winning the lottery so I can retire early.

While I was away I discovered that my nephew is a big Enrique Iglesias fan. He was singing away at the top of his lungs in the car. Very cute. I am not sure if that is a good sign – does it show he is a sensitive soul? Or is it a bad sign – lots of heartbreak ahead?

This is one of his favourites.



Don’t forget to sing along.

No comments: