Friday, December 04, 2009

Lonely

I am going to the dentist this morning, which means that I will be late into work. This is probably a good thing because I am the only person in my office today. Someone is coming over for a bit in the afternoon so we can talk through some of her ideas before she changes jobs in the New Year, but beyond that I think I will be on my lonesome.

There should have been a couple of other people in, but one of them has swine flu and the other has some symptoms of swine flu and her husband has full blown swine flu. This is despite swine flu apparently being on the decline. Another person in my team hasn’t been in this week because her children have got chickenpox so she needs to be at home to look after them. Hopefully there might be a slightly better turn out next week.

2 comments:

Kahless said...

Hope the dentist went well. Mrs K and I are booking appointments this week.

Random Reflections said...

Kahless - it went ok. My dentist seems like a nice chap and explained the signal I had to give if I found it all too unpleasant.

I hope Ben is doing ok and that you get some good news this week xx