Monday, April 26, 2010

Vivid

On Saturday morning I woke up early because I had a really sore throat. A few minutes later, I realised that actually I didn’t have a sore throat and instead it had, presumably, just been a very vivid dream. Very odd.

Yesterday, we put some major thought into our summer holiday. We plotted out a route that involves flying to Munich and then travelling by train through Austria, Switzerland and France and then home on the Eurostar. However, having costed it all out, it seems like a pretty expensive trip and would cost about the same amount as when we went to Canada last year (we only paid £100 for our flights to Canada though, so it isn’t entirely a fair comparison, but even so…). It’s the accommodation in Switzerland that is so expensive. I am now trying to think of a plan B, which will either mean finding a cheaper way to do this or thinking of a new destination. Much to ponder.

No comments: