Sunday, November 27, 2005

Christmas is coming

I went to Oxford Street briefly yesterday and as I came out of Oxford Circus tube station there were four different people preaching through megaphones on each of the corners. I am not sure if they were in competition with each other or if they had some kind of gentleman's agreement that they wouldn't encroach on each other. Kind of a strange experience. And if you don't like the people with megaphones, particularly the "sinners and winners" man, here is the person to blame

I wasn't too impressed to go into a shop and hear Christmas music playing. It's November! Having said that I am helping my brother in law start to put up the Christmas lights today. There are so many to put up that he has to start early - and then next Sunday there will be the grand opening ceremony. Seriously.

No comments: