Monday, February 15, 2010

Change

For once, I cooked this weekend. I made a very nice lasagne (with meat!) on Saturday, which we also ate yesterday. It was very good, even though I do say so myself. I also made breakfast on Sunday (bacon on soda bread. Nice…). Seeing as I don’t normally do any of the cooking, I rather exerted myself this weekend.

On Friday the big boss told us that he is leaving. This was rather sad news and I will be sorry to see him go. He has been very good to me over the years, including helping to arrange for me to go back on a secondment last year, which, all things considered, has been very good. So there are changes ahead and it will be interesting to see who the new big boss turns out to be.

2 comments:

Kahless said...

Hey do we work at the same place?
My boss is leaving too!

It was announced on monday and today I was announced as Acting in his role. So maybe I am your new boss ;-)

Random Reflections said...

Kahless - Well done on the promotion! I hope you are a nice boss, particularly if you turn out to be mine...