Thursday, February 11, 2010

Due

There seems to be yet more cold weather on the way. I did manage to find a way of making myself going out at lunch time yesterday. I might up with someone I used to work with and we went for a walk for an hour. I hadn’t seen him for ages, so it was good to catch up. But today, more forecast is (maybe) due, but it all depends on when you catch the weather forecast as to what is likely to happen, of course.

Tonight we are going out for a nice dinner. I think it must be quite a posh restaurant as they phoned me yesterday morning to confirm the reservation. I can’t think of a time when I have had to do that before. I am not that keen on places that are very posh, so I am hoping that this is going to be a pleasant experience. We are using Toptable points, so aren’t actually paying for the meal, so I guess that will help to ease any “pain”.

2 comments:

Kahless said...

What did you eat?

Random Reflections said...

kahless - the main course was some melt in the mouth beef. It was really good. We were both totally full by the end, but we managed to force down the dessert! It was a great meal.