Thursday, June 12, 2008

Now I've seen it all...

As I was walking home from the station last night I could see a man in his car and he pulled away from the side of the road and then did a *very* slow three point turn and then drive off. As he drove past, I realised why his three point turn had been so slow – a child of about three was sitting on his lap (without a seatbelt on) and doing all the steering. They drive off up the road laughing. Crazy, crazy, crazy. I was not impressed by that at all.

Anyway, last night was the final of The Apprentice. I have to say that I never did quite get into the series. It is the only one that I have ever watched pretty much from the beginning, and even right until the end I couldn’t quite decide if I enjoyed the programme. It just seemed like a lot of people shouting at each other and not achieving terribly much. I wasn’t quite convinced that it was entertainment. I also just can’t imagine why people would want to put themselves through that sort of ordeal and I’m not certain that job would be quite the prize it is meant to be. But perhaps it is just me who thinks that. I remained unconvinced by it all to the bitter end.

I’m off to another radio recording which I think will be rather more amusing than The Apprentice. It has Stephanie Cole in it and hopefully we will get to hear some of her rather dry wit.

For your daily dose of cuteness, you might like to take a look here. At least she’s not destined for the sausage factory.

No comments: