Wednesday, October 01, 2008

It's the thought that counts

I had a meeting yesterday afternoon which started with some saying “I’m really sorry if you can smell a wet dog smell. It’s actually my shoes.” It ended with us joking about a plate of biscuits (its sort of an in joke based on something my boss did a while ago) and a Blind Date type (rhetorical) question of “if you were a biscuit, what biscuit what you would be?” to which one of the people at the meeting instantly piped up that she would be a Viennese Whirl. Well, I never.

If you happen to have a spare moment late this morning and wish to use it by sending out some positive thoughts my way or to the powers that be then feel free to do so. It would be much appreciated. Nowt serious, it would just be of assistance and I may explain why at some point – but you’ll only find out if it works out, so get to it later this morning.

No comments: