Friday, December 16, 2005

Celebrations

I went to Porters last night in Covent Garden for a work Christmas meal. I think this is the third year in a row that I have gone there – and each time I have been working with different people. I can never quite work out what people think is so great about eating there as it never strikes me that the food is all that exciting.

Anyway, it was a nice evening and I had a good time with my colleagues and there are no embarrassing stories from it to haunt people for years to come. We have a work party later this afternoon, so maybe people will do all the things they live to regret then!

It’s my last day on the office until the New Year so that is something worth celebrating at least. However, I am not in a terribly good mood as I have got a message to phone the person whose house I am living in. I am slightly concerned that plans may have changed and that I might have to move out. Hopefully not because I haven’t sorted anywhere else out yet, but we shall see.

No comments: