Monday, December 19, 2005

Day one of freedom

So, it’s my official first day of leave. The rat man was meant to come and seal up a vent but was running late, so is coming this afternoon instead. Then I went to the dentist, which wasn’t too bad. Despite having a really nice dentist, it wasn’t the most pleasant experience.

I was meant to have lunch with a friend but her husband phoned to say she had a migraine and was in bed, but hopefully I will catch up with her later in the week. I went to Tesco instead which was nowhere near as exciting but served a purpose. You can tell what an exciting life I must lead.

However, tonight I am off to see The Chronicles of Narnia, which should be good. I was talking to someone about the film last night whose main focus seemed to be on describing the hairdo and outfit the queen was wearing in the film. So if I hadn’t read the book I would be none the wiser on the plot.

Anyway, here is a slightly tangential review of the film by Creepy Lesbo, but I rather like it. (Warning: be cautious about reading Creepy’s main blog if you are bashful).

No comments: