Saturday, November 18, 2006

Fault

I still have no phone line at home but my landlady texted me earlier to say that they're working on fixing the fault. I'm not really sure what she means by a 'fault' given that it was disconnected due to her asking it to be done but at least it might be fixed soon.

I spoke to my solicitor yesterday and he said that there was no progress at all on exchanging on the place I am buying, as the freeholder has still not come up with what she should have. Soon hopefully...

I have an exciting weekend ahead of doing such things as looking at some electrical applicances and going to the supermarket. I also need to sort myself out a bit to go away on holiday at the end of the week, I can't wait to go and spend a bit of time in some winter sunshine, although it will then be weird to come back to things being really geared up for Christmas. Right, anyway, had better get on.

Oh and I have now managed to hopefully successfully load that picture in last Monday's post so you can view my landlady's hygiene standards in all its glory.

No comments: