Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Insight

I feel absolutely exasperated at the moment (landlady stuff) and cannot even put it into words at the moment! So instead, I shall give you a possibly slightly bizarre insight into my life. I think this originally came from Zanne Ado

1. Dated outside your race? Nope
2. Singing in the shower? Not where I currently live as my landlady would probably appraise my singing note by note. But it has been known when I have lived elsewhere…
3. Spit in someone’s drink? Nope.
4. Played with Barbies? Nope.
5. Made someone cry? Sadly yes.
6. Opened your Christmas presents early? Not without explicit permission.
7. Lied to a friend? I would imagine so but can’t think of an example right now.
8. Watched and cried while watching a soap opera? Probably in my youth when watching some moving installment of Neighbours.
9. Played a computer game for more than 5 hours? Nope.
10. Ran through the sprinklers naked? Nope.
11. Ate food that fell on the floor? It’s food, you can’t waste it.
12. Went outside naked? As a young child but I think it would be more than the world could cope with now.
13. Been on stage? Yes.
14. Been on stage naked or close to it? Nope.
15. Been in a parade? Yes.
16. Been in a school play? Yes.
17. Drank beer? I have tasted it but I don’t like alcohol.
18. Gotten detention? Nope, which as I was not very good a doing as I was told when I was at school is surprising.
19. Been on a cruise? Nope.
20. Broken into a house? Nope.
21. Gotten a tattoo? Nope.
22. Gotten piercings? Nope. That would involve jewellery of some sort and I’m not a big fan of jewellery.
23. Gotten into a fist fight? If defending myself from my dad counts then yes, but otherwise no.
24. Gotten into a shouting match? In the past, but if I shouted now I think I would just end up coughing a lot, which tends to look a bit pathetic!
25. Swallowed sea/pool water? Yes, and I try not to think what else was probably in that water.
26. Spun yourself in circles to get dizzy on purpose? In my youth but I actually hate the feeling of being dizzy.
27. Laughed so hard it hurt? Oh yes, I love that feeling.
28. Tripped on your own feet? Occasionally, but fortunately it’s not one of the things I have inherited from my mum who has done that a number of times and sustained serious injuries as a result. Ouch.
29. Cried yourself to sleep? Yep.
30. Cried in public? Yep, including most recently in my office.
31. Thrown up in public? Yep, Great Barrier Reef, a beautiful square in Bratislava, in the toilets at work. For someone who hasn’t been sick very often, I certainly do it in style!
32. Lied to your parents? Not about anything major - my mum would say I just tend not to tell them things.
33. Skipped class? A few times at uni, it was inhumane to schedule lectures at 9am. Or 10am... or 11am...
34. Cried so hard you threw up? Nope.
35. Had a one night stand? Nope.
36. Left restaurant without paying tab? Nope.
37. Been Fired from a job? Nope.
38. Wanted to make out with your massage therapist, therapist OR hairdresser? Nope.
39. Had a drink "sent" to a stranger at a bar? Nope.
40. Been winked at and loved it? On the few occasions it has happened I have appreciated it, but it has tended to just make me laugh which probably isn’t the best reaction.

No comments: