Thursday, July 31, 2008

Another year...


Yet another year older and today I have reached the grand old age of 33. G told me that I can no longer describe myself as being in my early thirties and that I now qualify as being in my mid-thirties. I’m not sure I agree with that, but it’s my birthday so it’s not a day for arguments. G and I are going out for dinner tonight, which I think is for Spanish food, which should be good.

Anyway, #happy birthday to me# and I leave you with a great song, which is Beautiful Child by Rufus Wainwright.

6 comments:

DAB said...

Happy Birthday. Just think only 27 years to go before you get your free bus pass! Have a great day, eat lots of cake :) TFxx

Soup said...

Happy birthday! Have a lovely day!

(no subject) said...

happy birthday!!!! and i think early still applies! =) have a great day!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday !

Kahless said...

Happy birthday - you share a birthday with another blog friend of mine.

Random Reflections said...

TF - Thanks. I did eat lots of cake - and some very nice dessert this evening.

Blue Soup - Thank you. It was nice day, apart from going to work.

No subject - thanks. If you say I am still in my early thirties it must be true. Excellent!

LKSN - Thank you. It's been good.

kahless - I actually know a few people with the same birthday as me, one born the same year as well. It's a quite a nice of time of year to have a birthday (not that it was my choice...).