Friday, May 16, 2008

Animal Adventure

My animal adventure yesterday was a success. Despite some very grey skies my colleague and I set off to see some animals that live not far from where we work. It was just a really nice way to spend a lunch break and we’re going to go back again soon.

There were all sorts of animals, of which here are a few.

Some calves:



A pig:



A cockerel - there were lots of different chickens and cockerels but this one amused me:



Some goats and cows. If you look carefully at the black cow you will see the goat is actually standing on its back, where it proceeded to walk up and down to its heart content, which really made me laugh.





A marvellous little adventure. So my colleague and I are now going to look for other hidden gems in the local area.

No comments: