Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tags

Right, well TF cast me on to a Desert Island recently and I had the task of deciding what food and other items I would take with me. I have finally got round to doing this (I am a last minute packer when I go on holiday too, so this is true to form). Anyway, here we go:


1. First course – my mum makes this really lovely starter which involves melon, Parma ham, cucumber, tomatoes and goats cheese all in layers and then a honey mustard dressing on it and it is so nice.
2. Main Course – My mum’s homemade beef goulash (you may be picking up a theme here that my mum’s cooking is really good)
3. Sweet – a New York cheesecake
4. Drink – a cup of tea. How could it be anything else? Most days I only drink tea anyway…

One piece of music/song - So much to choose from but it should probably be something that I think would endure, so Appalachian Spring by Aaron Copeland.
One book - Again, so much to choose from but I shall go for A Town Like Alice by Nevil Shute.
One luxury item - A radio playing the BBC World Service (or my mum, so she can do lots of nice cooking for me!).

I was also going to do Titration's tag which was as follows:

The rules of the meme:
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people, and acknowledge who tagged you.

However, the problem with this was as follows (click on the image to enlarge it):




I shall give it a go another time!

4 comments:

DAB said...

Good food Random, I will allow the radio but alas not your Mum as your luxury item. TFX

Random Reflections said...

TF - You're so mean. I might have to change my luxury item to tissues now to mop up my tears because you've banned my mum!

titration said...

LOL I think it's funny that you would try to bring your mom as a luxury item. :)

And bummer on your books page 123. Alas.

Random Reflections said...

titration - I told my mum and she was rather pleased!

I'll try again on page 123 soon...