Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Feeling Good

Well, I’m not often a fan of bank holiday weekends, but this one was very good. Very good indeed… *grins*

It’s funny because I am not someone who is at all confident when it comes to relationships and am also someone who is naturally risk averse. I could spend my whole life procrastinating about such things and end up waking up one day and realise that had I just got on with it things could have been rather different. So for now, I’m going with the flow, I’m moving forward, I’m taking risks, I’m enjoying the moment – and it’s great!

Do I know where all of this is going? Nope not a clue, but finding out is turning out to be better fun than I had expected. Maybe it will all come to nothing, but maybe it will be something. Until I find out, I’m just enjoying the journey. Oh yes, indeed.

I’ve put this song on my blog before but it seems apt. Once again, I leave you with “Feeling Good” and this time it’s not just some vague hope – I am feeling good!

No comments: