Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Mugs

I know I’ve said this before but I *really* cannot cope with less than eight hours sleep. On Monday night I went to bed about 11pm but didn’t fall asleep for a bit and then by yesterday evening I felt like death warmed up. This probably was not helped by me doing about 30 minutes of exercise last night, but after all that the only solution was an early night. I went to bed with a headache last night and then woke up this morning - with the same headache but it was slightly less painful. I don't know what that's about but I'm hoping as the day wears on that it will go.

On a positive note though, my neighbour came round with my missing light bulbs. The postman had been and picked them up from where they’d been left last week and given them to my neighbour. Plus there was a free mug from Sheriff Ken. You can get one too, if you live in Greater London. The mug has a message on it reminding you to only boil as much water as you need for your cuppa.

I was talking to someone at work recently and she said that someone else, who I know by sight but don’t think I have ever spoken to, is suing the organisation because a few weeks ago she had gone to make a cup of tea and she balanced the tray on her arm when she was opening the door (you have to put a code thing in to get in) and had spilt the hot drinks all over her arm. Apparently this was the fault of the organisation and had nothing to do with her actions at all. I despair…

2 comments:

Drama Queen said...

I am the same. I need 8 but would prefer 10. . .!

Random Reflections said...

DQ - 10 hours sleep... what a lovely thought...