Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Brief

Not a lot to report today. G is back from Scotland today. Yay! On a flight that lands at 10.45pm. Boo! To keep myself amused today I am going to see one of my uncles and various other families will be there, including a very irritating cousin who is about 8 years old and incredibly rude and annoying. I am not a great fan – particularly as my sister and I always give him a Christmas present and we’ve never had one from him (yes… I know… he’s 8…).

Later tonight I’ll go and pick up G from the airport and tomorrow we will decide what we actually plan to do for New Year’s Eve, which based on current progress, is not a lot.

Rightio, that’s all for now. As you were.

4 comments:

Kahless said...

Yay!!

Its 21.38 now so you are probably already at the airport!

Hope you have a fab New Years eve. In fact a fab 2009, you and G.

Random Reflections said...

Kahless - Yay indeed!

Nope still at home and I just put my computer on to check if G's flight is on time.

It turned out to be quite an adventurous day, as I got home earlir to find the police here who were raiding the empty flat next door, as there was a cannabis factory there! It seems I was right to be concerned by the blacked out windows!

I've had a chat with a couple of my neighbours and it seems there was a lot going on that I will blog about tomorrow...

I hope you have a great New Year's Eve and an even better 2009.

Kahless said...

How exciting!

Cant wait to hear the gory details of the cannabis factory!

Random Reflections said...

Well I have quizzed two lots of my neighbours one who hadn't even noticed the police had been there(!) and the other who had spoken to the police, the owner of the flat, flagged down an ambulance when one of the cannabis manufacturers turned up and got injured. It all sounds very exciting and annoyingly I was out while it was all going on!

I'm going to try and talk to the police about it to find out what happened and hopefully stop a repeat of it...