Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Enthusiasm

My over friendly colleague lived up to his reputation even more than normal yesterday. I had my hair cut over the weekend and twice he came over and commented on and touched my hair. I just politely smiled changed the subject. At another point I needed his help to try and secure a cupboard, we’ll brush over the bit where I ended up on the floor on my knees while he leant across me to the cupboard. We did get it locked and he then moved the cupboard and the proceeded to try and show me his rippling muscles (not an easy task given that he doesn’t really have any…). I am just counting down to being on leave. Roll on Friday…

If you have a bit of time on your hands (and clearly the person who runs this website does) then you might want to find out what Garfield would be like without… Garfield… Amusing and I guess quite practical if you have pet allergies.

I am also thinking about putting in an official complaint to G having read this article. There is a part of me that is kind of relieved that I have never lost my hearing due to a kiss, but wouldn’t you think if you were going to lose your hearing that it was one of the better ways for it to happen. I think I’ll get over the disappointment…

4 comments:

Spudgy said...

I'm getting a bit concerned on your behalf about this 'overly friendly colleague'. Does he know the meaning of the words Sexual Harrassment?!

DAB said...

Pardon, speak up! I can't heear you. ;-) TFx

Kahless said...

Yes; roll on friday. I am off from then too!!!!

Random Reflections said...

spudgy - I can see why you would say that, but it doesn't feel like sexual harassment even though it might not necessarily be all that appropriate. He is more irritatign that harassing. But maybe I'm not the best judge of it because I'm too close to it all??

TF - Oh my! You will have to pass on any tips. Loudly, of course.

kahless - I cannot wait. Only three days (and one Christmas party) to go...