Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Charmed

It seems the spammers out there are getting more ingenious, as I recently received the e-mail below. It’s almost touching that a spammer would care about me that much. But I am, of course, highly indignant that he would suggest that I am fat. In certain lights some may think of me as svelte. Actually when I say “certain lights” I mean the pitch dark, but that’s not the point.

Anyway, ‘Mark’ you’re going to have to try harder to charm a girl than this effort. Methinks you should spend less time on the internet and more time actually speaking to people, although if you’re like that in person you will have to learn to duck to avoid people hitting you. But thanks for caring.

Listen, I am not sure whether you got my first email or not. I am sort of concerned. People are making me feel uncomfortable and I don't like being in the middle. Some of the staff are spreading rude jokes behind your back about your weight. I personally have no problem with you being you. Please don't come back at me for informing. I just wish to help if anything.

I thought about mentioning it to a boss but then to have something like this explode is silly and embarassing for everyone involved, including you being the center of attention. If you really want to make somewhat of a difference, I know my cousin and friend both used this and it worked very well for them. They grabbed it off the internet to keep a low profile & stay confidential. This was the site they got it from, if this helps any.

[website details removed]

Again, I don't like people insulting others behind their backs. I am only trying to help. Which I hope I am.

Thanks for at least listening & I hope I am not out of line by writing this. I am only trying to help.

-Mark

No comments: