Sunday, October 15, 2006

Size matters

Back, alive, in one piece. It was actually a really good weekend’s work and went well (I hope – but will get some feedback during the week). The hours were really long, I didn’t get to bed until midnight on Friday and then had to be up at 5.30am and I finally had lunch yesterday at 4.30pm, but that was fine (perhaps more so in retrospect though!). I got home really quickly yesterday and was back by 9.30pm, which was a relief because I was so tired that I was about to lapse into a coma.

When I got back, my landlady said hello and then launched into how her day had gone, in particular that she’d had a bra fitting and then ran me through the various different bra sizes she’d had over the years and then told me what size her bras are now and various other details that it is safe to say was far too much information. It seems that not only is she interested in *my* underwear but now wants me to be interested in hers. *shakes head in despair*

I have a nice day ahead. I am going over to my parents’ for lunch. Mum is cooking beef goulash, which is my favourite meal, so I’m really looking forward to it. My sister and nephew are also going to be there which is great as I haven’t seen them for a few weeks and I’m looking forward to catching up. So despite working the most phenomenal hours, it has actually been a really good weekend so far and there are lots of nice things still to come. Excellent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you for coming over. you make lots of sense. i was posting while you were commenting. so sorry your landlady is such a nag about the under wear bit, i did smile to myself. take care and have a good sunday meal with family. poet