Thursday, October 26, 2006

Reckless

It seems as though I might finally be getting there on buying my new place. I think I might be able to exchange next week. I just need to do little things like come up with a massive deposit cheque to give to my solicitors.

Things seem to have been dragging on for ages. The vendor seems to keep thinking it’s down to me, I think it’s down to the freeholder and the freeholder seems to think they don’t need to do anything. Anyway, due to some vague decisiveness on my part, it looks like there will be some decent progress shortly and hopefully I’ll have moved in a couple of weeks. Not a moment too soon by the sounds of it, as I overheard my landlady telling someone that she is going to arrange a house share. It’s definitely time to move.

Given that I am about to spend a lot of money, in fact more money than I actually own, on buying somewhere to live, some may raise an eyebrow that I ordered a brand new computer yesterday (and one for my parents too). But that’s the reckless kind of girl that I am. Let me illustrate quite how reckless I am these days. Wait for it… *deep breath*. I ate half an Easter egg last night.

Steady yourself now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't overdose on the eggs !