Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Enthusiasm

I spent yesterday evening sorting out where I live a bit more. I am finally trying to sort out my spare room and so put together a new bookcase last night which went in the living room, then moved the book case from the living room into my bedroom and then the one that was in my bedroom into the spare room. I am being remarkably industrious at the moment and G keeps telling me that I don’t have to do everything all in one go, but I seem to have finally got some enthusiasm for trying to sort out where I live a lot more and so am making the most of it. Next on the list are deciding what colour to repaint my hall, finding some new bathroom flooring and also a new fireplace for the living room. It’s dead exciting in my world.

I do keep thinking of things that to say on my blog but then don’t seem to have time to pull my thinking together and get it down in writing. I will try harder to do so soon and then you will get more than an update on my latest DIY activities. Honest… I have also got behind on reading people's blogs but am going to try and catch up over the next few days and maybe even leave a comment or two.

I was talking to G on the phone last night. G has been off viewing a few new places to move to and hopefully has found a suitable place. We were evaluating them using a rating system and it was as tense as waiting for the election results to come in. Yes, that exciting! Anyway, I feel the magic may have gone out of relationship. While we were talking G said to me “Do you mind if I go? I really need to do a poo.” I’m not one to stand in the way of a bowel movement but I think we appear to be past the stage of feeling we really need to impress each other.

No comments: