Saturday, May 13, 2006

Brief ramblings

I did have a fascinating and witty post for today but it got lost somewhere along the way, so you will have to put up with some brief inane ramblings.

The housing stuff is looking interesting, what with where I am living due to go on the market this week and the friend I might be buying with having been offered the job in Bristol. She has until Monday to decide what she is doing and hasn't made her mind up yet. She texted a few days ago to tell me and I replied and said well done and to just let me know what she decides. I have no idea which way it will go at the moment.

I had a really late night last night and am feeling a bit like death this morning. Friday night's are often the night I go to bed earliest, but I think I finally went to bed about 1.30 last night. Oh well, it was a good evening, so I'm not complaining.

Anyway, I am off out imminently. I have various things to do today, so had better get on or I'll miss the bus - I shall of course remember to say thank you to the driver if I do manage to catch it though.

No comments: