Thursday, May 25, 2006

Some pics



Well, I wrote my post on Gibraltar last night and appear to have forgotten to save it in the right place, so you will have to wait with baited breath until tomorrow.

So for now, you will have to settle for a couple of photos. The one above (which I have purloined from burksgreen.com) is of the rather precarious runway in Gibraltar -and the horizontal line that runs across the middle of it is a main road. They just put down level crossing barriers about ten minutes before to stop the traffic, sweep the runway and then the plane comes in to land.



The photo above was the view from my hotel room. Can you understand why I couldn't stop smiling the entire time I was there?

1 comment:

Random Reflections said...

It was even better being there!

Pleased to see you haven't disappeared from the blogging world, and where your new 'home' is.