Wednesday, June 07, 2006

For the doubters

A friend came round on Saturday night and I was showing her round where I live, as she had never been there before.

When I showed her my room, she said "You really do sleep with your feet in a wardrobe!" That was the first time I'd really thought that people might be sceptical about whether I actually do. So I thought I would take some photographic evidence so that my dear blog readers could also see for themselves.

I hope you don't find it shocking to see some of my bedroom and in particular my bed. For those of a sensitive disposition I suggest you look away now.

So first is my bed and you possibly can see that the bed looks rather short - the distance between the head of the bed and the wardrobe bit is probably about four and a half feet.



Then this is a picture with the wardrobe door open and you can see my duvet cover in the wardrobe bit - see I really do sleep with my feet in a wardrobe!




I apologise for my untidy wardrobe but I have to maximise space by packing things in. So, anyway, there you go, proof of my wardrobe-dwelling. Given the untidiness of my room, I dare not show you a photo of the rest of it, not that there is huge amounts more space in my room. But hopefully you can control yourself at having seen where I sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cosy. Great for those intimate moments, you must be as 'snug as a bug in a rug.' Me thinks, you need to move on to a place that matches your stature. When you move make sure the garden faces South,good for your well-being, something to do with the sun rising in the east and setting in the west. (I may have that arse about face, but hey ho trust you get my drift) So how's the house hunting going ?

Random Reflections said...

It is pretty cosy but I do quite often hit my feet off the wardrobe which isn't great at 3am!

I quite like the idea of having a garden and being able to sit out there in the garden in the evening.

I am going to view a couple of properties on Saturday, so we'll see if they inspire me...