Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Insert here

I got home last night and went into my bedroom and my landlady had tidy my room again. I actually growled at this! I was not impressed anyway but I was even less impressed when she said to me later that no-one had even been round to view the house over the weekend. So... basically... *takes deep breath* she just tidied my bedroom because she is a control freak. Let me just remind you that the offer is still there if you want to do a trade in which you kill her and I *thinks* will... at this point probably do pretty much anything in return. *Thinks some more* what a good job I haven’t put my half of the deal in writing. Let me tell you though, no matter what I said before, it now has to be a looooooooooong and painful death. Preferably involving inserting a duster and a hoover in places that are not recommended in the manufacturers’ instructions.

My escape is hopefully in sight and I just have the little issue of the purchase going through on the place I am buying and then paying the mortgage. I have been trying to come up with a plan to make the mortgage payments more palatable and I am in negotiation with my friend K for her to give me £50,000 as I think that would help a bit. When I say ‘negotiation’ the general way the conversation goes is I say “Can I have £50,000?” and K says “No”. I have suggested a new plan that I think might help though. Basically I have come up with a scheme where on day one she lends me £10 which I then return to her the next day. Then she lends me £20 and I return it her the day after. This continues with the amount doubling each time she lends me the money and I always give it back to her until we finally get to £50,000 - at which point I just keep the money. I think it’s a fair deal and she does actually know that she won’t get the £50,000 back. I was talking to her on the phone yesterday and asked her again if she would just give me £50,000 and she replied with the usual answer and then I reminded her of the other scheme – at which point she said she is going to report me to HR for harassment. I think she might not be entirely signed up to this plan yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

False feed her the aquarium chemicals !

Random Reflections said...

Excellent suggestion. In fact if I could get my nephew to do it, he is too young to face any charges. I am liking this plan...