Saturday, August 05, 2006

Peace and quiet

My solicitor sent me some documents on the place I’m buying, this included a list of the items included and excluded from the sale. She has excluded all the kitchen appliances, the curtains and the fire in the living room. The only bit I might be interested in buying is the kitchen appliances. She’s moving in with her boyfriend so I am not sure what she is going to need curtains for and quite how she is going to disconnect and remove the fire, but if that what she wants to do then she’s welcome to give it a go. However, my suspicion is that she sees it as a way to make some money, but I’m not willing to pay for things that I don’t want. The poor woman probably has no idea what she has let herself in for selling her place to me!

My landlady seems to have found somewhere to buy in Cardiff . Well, that’s if having an offer accepted but the house being left on the market, none of the legal process being started in the foreseeable future and no offer having been received on her current house. Oh and she hasn’t resigned yet so has no idea when she will be moving to Cardiff. But apart from that it is a really sure thing and she is quite excited by it.

I’m off to my sister’s later as I am looking after my nephew on my own all day tomorrow through to Monday morning, as my sister and brother in law are going away. I am quite looking forward to it and given that I seem to spend most of the time having to wake him up as I keep putting him into a coma I am sure it will be a time of peace and serenity. So whilst 16 month olds are wandering about getting into all sorts of trouble my nephew will probably just be asleep. Yep, I’m sure that will be the case, as sure as I am that I won’t have to change his dirty nappies at all in the time that I’m there. *repacks to include clothes peg, rubber gloves, self administering adrenaline, shepherds crook, handkerchief to mop brow and list of emergency numbers*.

No comments: