Sunday, September 24, 2006

Complacency

You know how when you want to go and buy summer clothes *actually* in the summer that it’s impossible to get them because they have started to sell all the winter clothes? Well, as it turns out that doesn’t always apply – because there was no hat or gloves to be found when I went out to buy them yesterday. I could get rather chilly in Russia at this rate. I think I’ll just have to buy some suitable items while I’m out there.

My landlady got back from holiday yesterday and I had obviously become complacent while she was away because I had made the school girl error of doing my washing yesterday morning. *shakes head* My landlady was there going through my underwear before I knew it. She must have missed me.

Anyway, I am no further forward with my plans to go to Russia so really need to apply my brain to that today and get some packing done. I might go over to my parents’ later and sort out some things for my mum, such as arranging her car insurance renewal and so on. I lead a terribly exciting life.

No comments: