Saturday, September 23, 2006

Sleep

I slept for about 10 hours last night. I must have been really tired. I went upstairs about 9.30pm and decided to watch some TV in bed, so caught up on a couple more episode of Press Gang. I think my landlady’s son was downstairs at one point but am not entirely sure and if it wasn’t home then I don’t know who it was but maybe it was the mysterious person from the other night.

I got a letter from my solicitors this morning which seems to make it more complicated to extend the lease, so I need to think about that. I can’t believe that it is this complicated to get this done and it looks as though it might become more likely that I will just have to move in without extending the lease and then do it in two years time instead, as that would be when I am next legally entitled to do it.

My landlady is due back today, so I need to get the place looking all shiny and then work out if I have everything I need to go to Russia. It no longer seems to be in question whether I am going or not and so it’s time to start getting sorted for that.

No comments: