Sunday, April 22, 2007

Departing


I had a very nice afternoon yesterday and met up with a friend and had a wander around London including going to Green Park for a bit. I am beginning to come to the conclusion that I might have hay fever. Whenever I spend a bit of time in parks my head ends up feeling really awful. It doesn’t strike me as a typical symptom of hay fever but I get a massive headache and end up feeling a bit sick. It doesn’t happen at any other time than when I go to parks. Weird…

I am off to foreign parts this afternoon. Yesterday I went and picked up my tickets, got some currency and checked that I vaguely know where I am going, but as yet I have not packed a thing. I have tried to work out exactly where my hotel is and how I am going to get there but I guess I’ll work it out when I get there. This is such a last minute arrangement that I haven’t had time to get my head round it at all. Oh well, what’s the worst that could happen?

Anyway, I will be back home some time on Tuesday. Be good while I’m gone…

4 comments:

DAB said...

Have a good trip

Drama Queen said...

Have fun. . .

Pickle said...

Oh how exciting! Enjoy!

Random Reflections said...

Thank you one and all. It was quite a good trip and I had made it back in one piece. I even got to go on Eurostar for the first time.

DQ- I should have stayed on the Eurostar and you could have made me that bacon sandwich.