Saturday, April 28, 2007

Nightmares

A quick post for today because I have my nephew sitting on my lap. Last night my sister and I watched 'The Devil Wears Prada' which I really enjoyed. Meryl Streep was excellent. The thing was that the character she played was scarily like my old head of unit. I spent the whole time cringing at what she was like and having flashbacks to a few months ago when we were still under her rule. I sent a text to someone I work with to tell her I was going to have nightmares last night as a result of watching that film. Scary, scary, scary.

I am actually due to get another new head of unit in the next few weeks. That will be the third in about 6 months - is it something I said?

Anyway, I'm off out for a picnic shortly in the sunshine.

1 comment:

het (aka quickfit) said...

I didnt know that head came in units !! lol...I hope you have a great picnic, they are great fun

ciao4now