Saturday, April 22, 2006

Eggcellent

Well, it’s almost a week since Easter and I haven’t eaten any of my Easter’s Eggs yet. I find this concerning myself but I have eaten many bad things this week, so am pacing myself. I had three Easter eggs to eat but one of them seems to have gone AWOL (and it was a Cadbury’s Creme Egg one as well…), so I have two left to go. Given how exciting my life is, I’m sure you’ll get to hear about it when I eat them.

Anyway, someone told me this week that you can now get Dairy Milk Creme Egg Bars, so a Dairy Milk bar with a Cadbury’s Creme Egg filling. I have since seen some chocolate machines at London Underground stations selling them, but haven’t succumbed. I mentioned it to someone at work and she said she’d been disappointed when she’d tried it recently, but judging by this she is in the minority. Who knew there were so many chocolate bar stalkers out there? It’s kind of scary... Anyway, they’re available all year round (which I think in some ways is a shame), but seem to be selling out fast. So go forth! Seek!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh! I loooove that link!

I only got one 'Easter Egg' (a chocolate bunny from my boss), and I ate it all on Easter Sunday and felt sick.

:)

Anonymous said...

Creme Egg bars are beyond disappointing: they are criminally horrible and sully the name of creme egg. Avoid at all costs (I only had half, but it was enough. Too much, to be honest - the ratio of chocolate to fondant is just... wrong.)

Random Reflections said...

I was slightly scared, but also rather fascinated by that link!

Gripes - thanks for the advice. But like a child warned not to do something, I suspect I will have to give them a go anyway...

Anonymous said...

On your own head be it...But be prepared to pull the face of "faint disappointment, but hey, its chocolate anyway..."

;-)

What Would Dana Do said...

Well.. it passed my chocolate test i.e. would I melt it down, pour it on and then lick it off the body of (the newly single *beyond excited*) Gillian Anderson.

Random Reflections said...

*shakes head despairingly at WWDD*

That's a waste of maybe vaguely average chocolate that is...