Saturday, January 27, 2007

Fingers crossed

I am off to have my hair cut this morning. I asked a couple of people where they get their hair cut and the only place people could come up with was Supercuts. There are two reasonably close to where I live, one which apparently very good and one that apparently is very bad. I think I may be swayed towards one over the other. However, I still don’t think the “super” of Supercuts refers to people’s first word when you ask them what they think of your new ‘do’. I think it is more as in the super of “supermarkets” and is therefore mass produced. I have asked people to be kind to me if it all goes horribly wrong. Let’s see if this time when I say that I don’t want my hair blow dried that the hairdresser can resist the urge to get trigger happy with the hairdryer.

The next round of the Bloggies have now been published. I have cast my votes so cannot be influenced… Choosing the best Brits one was difficult what with there being Unreliable Witness, A Beautiful Revolution AND London Underground Tube Diary. What a choice to have to make. Anyway, you can cast your vote up until 2 February, if you feel so inclined.

I have to go via the sorting office because a card was put through the door a couple of days ago to say there was a parcel for me that was too big for the letterbox. I have no idea what it is because I’m not expecting anything. *thinks* What would be difficult to fix through a letter box?

Maybe it’s a



Or a:



Or a:



*crosses fingers and hopes that it’s a giraffe.*

2 comments:

Red said...

Good luck with the haircut. I'm not ashamed to say that I use Supercuts too -- that is, when I can't be bothered to reach for the scissors and just do it myself. I have been sporting the same hairdo for the past few years and am happy with it, so why spend a fortune at Trevor Sorbie or wherever when all I want is a trim?

And I do hope it was a giraffe you got in the post. Or a baby hippo!

Random Reflections said...

I survived the haircut and actually through they were quite good.

Sadly it wasn't a giraffe, it was something much more mundane. A baby hippo really would have been great though! I might have to see if I can order one now.