Saturday, January 13, 2007

Is it the weekend already?

Last week just flew by. I can’t believe that it is already the weekend. It will be a busy weekend at that. One of my housemates from uni came over last night. I see her really regularly anyway, as she doesn’t live very far away, but I hadn’t seen her for a few weeks. It was really good to catch up, although we were both really tired. We got to the end of the evening and gave each other a hug when we said goodbye which is not what we normally do, but it was just nice to see each other.

Anyway, busy day ahead. I have to go out in a minute to go out and pick up a new modem that is waiting for me at the sorting office. Then I need to move the bed from my bedroom to the spare room as my new bed is being delivered today. A friend is then coming over at about lunch time and then I think I am meeting up with another friend later this afternoon for a cuppa. Then tomorrow someone is coming over for lunch and as she is new to the area I am going to show her around a bit.

I watched the Celia Imrie programme last night and whilst I thought the programme was a bit ropey, I thought Celia was good. So all is right with the world.

While I remember, here is a blog that I like. It’s three blogs in one (or four technically because the archives from another blog have now been added). If you like the blog, it is worth reading a bit of the stuff from last year to get a bit on context. Anyway, I reckon it’s worth a look.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your lovely comments, RR. So glad you're enjoying the blog.

Random Reflections said...

A pleasure - I really like your blog and enjoy it a lot.