Sunday, January 01, 2006

And another thing

Today I was reminded of one of my favourite blog posts from 2005. As usual, I can’t really explain exactly why I like it so much (I do actually have an A-level in English, as unbelievable as that may seem), except that it’s one of those posts that you read and you can just really feel what it says and think how great it would be if someone were actually to say that to you. It also made me laugh, in a nice way.

Anyway, here it is. It’s called "Fire" and is from the Fuzzy End of the Lollipop

I never thought for one moment she might have the similar insecurities about her body as I do. I look at her effortlessly female lines and I want to know every part of them. She asked me ‘are you attracted to me?’ as I held both hands on the steering wheel. ‘Yes very much so’ doesn’t really cover it and maybe I should have said ‘I spend most of our time trying not to touch you too much, cause I want to all the time, touch you. I go around with this fire inside ever since we first kissed and the very thought of you threatens to engulf me in flames.’ But maybe that is coming on a wee bit too strong.

Great post and Fuzzy, you should have said it! I would, once again, tip my hat, but I still haven’t found the blasted thing.

No comments: