Saturday, January 14, 2006

I want a trio and I want one now

I haven’t done much in terms of packing since this morning. Instead I picked up the huge amount of rubbish that seemed to have collected in the garden – does no-one take their rubbish home with them? – and searched on the internet to see if I could find out if you can still buy Trio biscuits.

I used to love those when I was a child and was always really excited when there was one in my packed lunch. Of course this was in the days before children were banned from having unhealthy things in their lunchbox. My search seems to have revealed the disappointing news that they appear not to be made anymore, which is a shame because they were really nice and were made up of a biscuit and a layer of fudge type stuff and then coated in chocolate. It makes me peckish just thinking about it. I didn't dare do a google image search for Trio because somehow I think I might have got rather more than I bargained for...

Anyway, a friend is coming over in a bit and we’re going out for dinner and then renting a DVD. I think a comedy of some sort might be in order for tonight.

1 comment:

Random Reflections said...

Sorry to disappoint. They really were fantastic biscuits and as the slogan goes "I want one now..."

Hope you manage to find a picture -although discovering they are still made would be even better!