Friday, January 27, 2006

Better get on

I am now off work until Tuesday. Woo-hoo! Sadly I go back on call tonight. I am not quite sure why I keep ending up being on call when I am on leave, but I am hoping that I won’t get disturbed.

As it turned out I didn’t meet up with the chap who wanted feedback on why we didn’t select him for interview. I think I will now see him on Tuesday. The other person we turned down has now also got in touch. He sent me an e-mail which started “Thank you for your missive...”. We so did the right thing in turning him down.

The rat man is coming round again shortly. The little critters are remarkably resilient and have happily chomped their way through the poisoned bait that was out down for them. They (whoever ‘they’ are) say that cockroaches are the only creatures that would survive a nuclear blast, but I reckon these mice might be good contenders as well. Anyway, it’s not my problem as of tomorrow. Although apparently at the place I am moving to the cat does sometimes bring in mice and other such creatures. Lovely.

If you looked at where I currently live you would never guess that I was due to move out imminently. I think there is much work to do today...

No comments: